You can change the currency on your Shopify store by following the below mentioned steps:
- Log into your Shopify store- www.shopify.com/login
- Go to your Shopify store dashboard
- On the Shopify admin panel, go to the Themes tab and click on Customize Theme button on the top right corner of the window that pops up
- Scroll down and click on Money Options tab to view the currency settings:
In the section that appears, you may choose whether to display currency selector on your store front-end or not, change money format to display your prices with/without currency code (e.g. $10.00/$10.00 USD), add/remove currencies in currency selector drop-down and set default currency for your store.
You may add more currencies separating them with a space and using the ISO 4217 3-letter currency code.
- Enter the currency you wish to display on your store in the Default Currency section
- Click on Publish Changes