Shopify, arguably a best cloud based ecommerce platforms, offers tools and techniques to make a
eCommerce business successful. Themes play a vital role in the success of the Shopify eCommerce
website. It offers a store for website themes named “Shopify Theme Store” where in all themes are
included like Free themes, Made by Shopify themes, and the Paid themes by 3 rd Party Shopify Experts
To Change the Shopify theme, browse to the Shopify Theme Store and utilize the Filters at the top
navigation menu to thin down the search to find the relevant themes. It can be done in two ways
- By Industry: Filtering themes based on your specific Industry
- By Collections: For selecting theme based on popularity, layouts, style
Find a theme that meets your needs
The Theme Store includes a filtering sidebar to help you find a theme that meets your specific needs.
You can search by price (paid or free), number of products, store layout, preferred navigation methods,
Steps to change Shopify theme
- Navigate to Explore themes section in the Shopify Theme Store
- Filter the themes with the available filters
- Once your desired theme segment is chosen. Click any theme which you like.
- Click “View Demo” link to preview the theme and its UI/ UX
- If the Shopify theme is Free, click “Start with this theme” to get started with new theme or if the given Shopify theme is Paid, click “Buy Theme” to purchase the theme and get started with the same.
- Log in to your Shopify store and complete the theme selection process.
- Navigate to Theme section to update branding elements like your Brand color, Brand logo etc.
- Click Save to complete the process.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated your Shopify theme.
Please feel free to write to us firstname.lastname@example.org for free Shopify store and eCommerce growth consultation.