Editing the Footer section on your Shopify Store
To edit the footer section on your Shopify store, you need to follow these steps:
- On the Shopify admin, go to Themes and then click on Customize theme
- Choose Custom block section and then scroll down to Footer position where you will see all the footer links are set
- If you want to edit the title that appears for each block, just change the text in the Title column
- If you want to edit the content that appears under each block title, edit the Content column accordingly. Some blocks appear with a dropdown to choose the Content that fits you.
- None- this will not display anything under the footer block title
- Footer- displays the footer links that are set in Navigation -> Footer list. You can manage it by clicking on Edit Link list:
On the page that opens you can edit the existing link as well as Add another link. Be sure to click on Save when the changes are made.
- Main Menu – displays links set in Navigation -> Main Menu list. It can be edited the same way as Footer list.
- You can also Add new list and you will be able to choose it from the Custom block Content dropdown. To do so:
- Go to Navigation and click on Add a link list
- On the page that opens fill in the fields with appropriate information
- Click on Save link list
- After all the necessary changes are done for Footer Custom blocks, click Publish changes