You can now sync your Shopify account to QuickBooks with the help of various apps available in the Shopify Apps store, which will help keep the store’s orders and accounting integrated.
Integrating Shopify with QuickBooks will provide you the following benefits:
- It can seamlessly file product, payments, tax and customer data in correct accounts and ledger
- You can create sales receipts
- View account balance
- Track products that are performing excellent
- Run reports to analyze customer trends
Steps to sync Shopify account with QuickBooks
- Select data range for the orders you want to sync.
- Click on Export Shopify Order button
This is how you can sync Shopify data to QuickBooks daily, weekly or manually.