Shopify is the world’s most trusted and a very popular ecommerce solution. Whether you’re selling products or services, Shopify can help you set up your store in no time. It’s suitable for businesses in a variety of industries and sizes.
It’s also one of the most easy-to-use platforms in terms of setting up your store, managing inventories, running your day-to-day operations.
If you have an offline physical store, you can also manage your entire online and offline inventory and sales using Shopify’s Point of Sale (POS) software.
Setting up your Shopify store :
We’ve listed below some links to the main steps involved in setting up your store.
- Signing up for a Shopify store : You can use this link to start your free 14 day trial with Shopify
- Adding your products : Adding products on Shopify is simple. You can find more about it here. If you do not wish to add products manually, you can also import them using a CSV file or from other platforms
- Customizing your website : You can alter your website to match your brand by customizing your theme. Just be sure to take a backup of your existing theme before you make any changes!
- Setting up your domain : You can choose to buy a new domain or connect your existing domain on Shopify. It’s a really simple process but it’s important to get it right the first time!
- Setting up Payments : Your store can accept payments from customers using Shopify Payments or a variety of payment gateways and/or other manual payment methods.
- Setting up shipping rates and taxes : You might want to charge a shipping fee to your customers and it’s extremely simple to set this up on your Shopify store. Calculating and charging taxes can also be set up within your Shopify admin panel.
- Remove your password : Once your store is set up, the next step is to open it up for customers. This will include selecting a Shopify plan and removing the password on your store from the Settings section on your Shopify admin panel.
- Adding Apps to your store for additional functionality : You can browse through the Shopify App Store and choose from a number of free and paid apps which help adding additional functionalities to your store, add more sales channels to your Shopify store (Get your own FREE Mobile App here!) and also help make running your business easier.
Learn More :
Shopify has an incredible Knowledge Base full of resources, product ideas, inspiration and Success Stories about people just like you who were able to build their own business successfully. You can check this out here and their tutorials here
You can also check out Shopify Experts for professional help with building a great store.
Shopify simply has it all! 🙂