Logging in to Shopify
The way that you log in to Shopify depends on the device you are using to access your store. Given below are the sets of instructions to log in to Shopify admin from your desktop as well as from your Android/iOS device.
If you enter an incorrect password during login, then you will be asked to verify that you are not a robot on your next login attempt. You’ll also be asked to complete verification steps if your browser is in private or incognito mode, or if you cleared your browsing history since your last login to Shopify. You need to wait for all images to load in each verification step before you click on Verify.
Log in to your Shopify admin on desktop
To log into your Shopify admin from your desktop, you need to follow these steps:
Go to the Shopify login page- www.shopify.com/login
Enter your Email ID and password
Click on Log in
Note: If you’ve forgotten your Shopify account password, then you can tap Log in and Forgot password? to reset it
Log in to your Shopify admin on Android/iOS device
To log into your Shopify admin from your Android/iOS, you need to follow these steps:
- Download the Shopify app
- When the app is installed, tap it to open it.
- If you already have a Shopify account, then tap Log in and enter your email address and password for your Shopify store. If you want to start a new Shopify account, then tap Sign up
- Tap Log in
Log in to multiple accounts on the app
To log in to multiple accounts, you need to follow these steps:
- When you’re logged in to the Shopify app, tap Store.
- Tap the account name at the top of the screen.
- Tap Log in to existing store
- Enter the email address and password for the account that you want to log in to.
- Tap Log in