Newsletters provide an easy way for you to keep in contact with your customers by notifying them of new products and sales. It is a versatile and inexpensive way to reach your audience and deliver a targeted message. The content must be appropriate, easy to understand, helpful and at the same time interesting.
To send newsletters:
- You will have to use a third party email app.
- You will require email addresses/ list of people to send newsletters to
You can find the email addresses through:
Existing Customers: Your existing customers’ email is stored by Shopify automatically.
Sign-up forms: To add newsletter sign-up, click here
How to send Newsletter
You can find many apps for sending newsletters here
These apps can help you to do things faster and easier:
- They completely sync with Shopify and import all the data of the customers and leads into it. So all the historical data is available with you for emailing.
- You can also find design elements in these apps, like, CTAs, coupon codes, product imports, social media profiles, images and text formatting.
- Through these apps you can directly pull product details ( like picture, name, price ) from Shopify
- It also provides you with the information on the performance (in terms of opens, clicks and conversations) of the emails sent, so that you can improve from next email.
- Using these apps helps you minimize manual work.
Things you should remember, if you are sending newsletter for the first time:
- Your Logo
- Your Branding
- Social Profiles
- Company contact info
- Provide CTAs for making things easier (like, CTA- to buy, read more, go to etc.)
- Insert links (stating the terms and conditions, return policy, how to guides, etc.)
- Sign off