The see which theme you are using. Follow the below steps:
- Login to Shopify admin, then go to Online Store, and Click Themes
You will find various unpublished theme below the published theme. The unpublished theme can be up to 19. So you can have total 20 theme installed at one time. 1 published and 19 unpublished.
The theme on the top is the Theme that Shopify is current using, which is also called the Published Theme. The other themes which you have installed can be seen below the published theme.
Alternate way is:
- Go to shopify.com, right click anywhere on the page, and click View page source ( if you are using Chrome, press Crtl + U )
- You can then press Ctrl + F to open a search box. In the search box, type theme, the theme name will appear in the first line under attribute name.
How can you visit Shopify Theme store:
- Login to Shopify admin, navigate Online Store, and then click
- Drag down to find Visit Theme Store, and then click on it.
- You will find a list of Themes there to choose from. To know more about a theme you can simply click on it.